The Facebook Pixel is a tracking and analytics tool used to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website. You can use this data to:
- Reach the right people
- Find new customers or people who have visited a specific page, or taken a desired action on your website
- Drive more sales
- Set up automatic bidding to target people who are more likely to take actions you care about such as making a purchase
- Measure the results of your ads
- Understand how successful your ad is by seeing what happened as a direct result. You can view information like your conversions and sales
Set up your Pixel
- Open Ads Manager and go to the Facebook Pixel tab
- Click Create a Pixel
- Enter the name for your pixel (choose a name related to your business. There is only one pixel allowed per ad account)
- Accept Facebook’s terms by checking the box
- Click Create Pixel
Add Your Pixel to GearLaunch Campaigns
- Open your dashboard and click on the settings section.
- Once you have your Facebook pixel, copy the code and enter it in our Pixel section.
- That’s it!